Be confident in your image. Never apologise for who you are. It is our individual uniqueness that makes the world such a colourful place. Your life deserves to be underscored with confidence.
- Stand up straight, shoulders square, and look people straight in the eye when you address them.
- Project confidence even if you don’t always feel confident.
- Be able to laugh at yourself when you make mistakes, get tongue-tied or lose your train of thought.
- Take the time each day to groom and be the very best you, you can be.
- You only have one body, one skin, one heart, and one life. Use these precious possessions wisely and make the most of them.
- Regardless of how serious your ambitions, or how dramatic your dreams, you need a body to get you there.
- It needs our good care to be the finest serving body it can be.
Exercise is of paramount importance
Exercise is of paramount importance in your one life. It is often difficult to find the time to exercise. Better to find the time now while you have the chance of being toned and fit, rather than being saddled with regret later that you didn’t start years ago. Even 10-15 minutes a day of moderate exercise can make a difference to the way you feel.
A great eating plan . . . not a diet
Couple this exercise with a great eating plan. Not a diet. Stringent diets definitely don’t work in the long term. A well-balanced eating plan incorporating foods that contain the natural nutrients your body was designed to digest can make the world of difference to your life. Consuming wholesome foods can dramatically change your life from fatigued to fabulous. We are after all what we eat.
Your one skin . . . radiant and youthful or puckered and pruned?
Your one skin can either be radiant and youthful or puckered and pruned all the years of your life. The choice is yours.
- Water is life and if your skin has needs, water is surely one of them.
- A daily sunscreen is another. Just taking a few extra minutes each day to moisturise and screen your face, could be the most wonderful gift you give yourself each day.
- At night, your skin needs to breathe: cleanse, tone and use a light night cream to nourish and rest your skin. This daily routine can take years off your skin’s ageing process.
- Cut out the nicotine! One cigarette devours mega milligrams of Vitamin C. This vitamin is vital for creating collagen which gives your skin the elasticity to make you look youthful. Care for it and it will treat you well.
Not all the money in the world can buy your health and vitality.
Take the time today to start doing the all-important things that add value to your one life.
Give yourself the best opportunities to live the kind of life you want to live.
Live a life you can be proud of.
One decision is all it takes to get a different result in your life
To the degree you really want it, is the degree that you will commit to making changes.
Pray and ask God to empower your choices and your ability to stick with the program. He is all for us living the abundant life, He has given us a future and hope, but let us make sure we do our part to capitalise on the fullness of that abundance.